Adobe introduces major additions for its innovative advertising and data science capabilities
‘Adobe’ a multinational computer software company, recently organized its Adobe EMEA Summit. On day one, they introduced some big product additions for their new advertising and data science capabilities martech giant. Personalization and contextualization are two big topics in the arena right now, and Adobe’s no exception when it comes to updating its products to deliver these capabilities. At the show, new research was released according to which the Europeans now own on average six connected devices, three of which they use daily, on average.
As a result of a survey over 5,000 consumers carried by Adobe in which they found that 85% of people now switch devices during online tasks, but they aren’t all happy with brand experience across devices. Only 40% said that companies are doing a good job at providing consistent experiences across devices. Also the smartphone traffic grew on average 36% or more year-on-year as per the research.
The product updates by Adobe which are known to be the mirror image of these figures are appeared to aim at providing advertisers a chance to personalize and target their ads in the right direction.
All new revised features of Adobe Media Optimizer’s include:
- Adobe’s Dynamic Creative Optimization: Adobe’s Dynamic Creative Optimization is now fully integrated across Adobe Marketing Cloud to deliver personalization “at scale”.
- Video advertising: The Company has also announced support for video ads in Adobe Media Optimizer, so that brands can buy and optimize both standard video on the web and on platforms such as Facebook.
- Mobile audience acquisition: Adobe Media Optimizer offers an absolute view of the customer journey from app installation to usage behavior to conversions through new integrations with Adobe Analytics and Mobile Core Services SDK. With the help of which the data can then be used to aim forecasts that are most likely to convert, using more personalized ads and optimized campaigns
- Location data: In order to adjust bids on search ad impressions which can be adjusted in real-time based on the conversion probability for individual geographies. Adobe Media Optimizer can now leverage location information
- Reporting advancements: Media Optimizer has integrated with Adobe Analytics. Additionally the company also announced new data science capabilities across Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud, and Adobe Marketing Cloud.