Rolta is a leading provider of innovative IT solutions for many vertical segments, including Federal and State Governments, Defense and Homeland Security, Utilities, Process, Power, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, and Healthcare. These enterprise level solutions are built around Rolta’s intellectual property and domain expertise to offer unique business intelligence for impactful insights for effective decision making.
Rolta’s offering includes end-to-end solutions for geospatial applications for mapping and image processing, spatial data analysis and integration through Rolta Geospatial FusionTM. For the engineering sector, Rolta’s services and solutions cover the entire life-cycle for the process industry, from engineering design, to operational excellence with its Rolta OneViewTM suite.
Rolta is a multinational organization headquartered in India. Rolta has executed projects in over 40 countries. Forbes Global ranked Rolta amongst the “Best 200 under a Billion” four times in six years. Rolta was included in the S&P Global Challengers ListTM, by Standard & Poor’s. The Company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange, and forms part of various indices on BSE/NSE in India. The Company’s GDRs are listed on the Main Board of London Stock Exchange.
The development of Rolta’s IP-led approach has enabled us to also play in the large main-stream IT solutions and services market with differentiated offerings. Rolta offers comprehensive services for implementing enterprise-level applications and systems integration on multiple technology platforms. Rolta’s expertise encompasses EBS, ERP, CRM, and EPM, all high-impact areas of interest to CXOs. With deep domain expertise in our selected verticals, Rolta provides a comprehensive set of services for a company’s IT needs – from initial assessments, to development of an IT roadmap, including evaluation of Cloud and virtual data-center strategies, through sizing and implementation of complete solutions for optimal infrastructure configurations and enterprise-level business applications and analytics, with ongoing technical support.
- ROLTA OneView: Rolta OneView Enterprise Suite is a comprehensive solution which brings unique business value through role-based actionable insights and correlated operational & business intelligence. This helps drive organizational strategy across the value chain, through informed decisions resulting in desired business transformation. Rolta OneView™ simplifies the information complexity in the enterprise by providing loosely coupled, yet comprehensive integration across the operation and business systems with “Integrate-Analyze-Deliver” approach built by leveraging best of breed platforms.
- ROLTA Photogrammetry Suite: The Rolta Photogrammetry Suite helps capture 3-D land features and digital terrain models, and also enables the generation of ortho-photos and other vital geographic data with accuracy. Rolta Photogrammetry Suite supports Data Exploitation, Data Creation and Data Distribution. It provides robust tools to capture 3-D land features, digital terrain models, generate ortho-photos and other geographic data.
- ROLTA IT-OT Fusion: Rolta IT-OT Fusion provides an integration middleware between Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) which helps in meeting the required operational excellence for asset intensive organizations. The solution comprises of various components from the Rolta iPerspective product suite such as Asset Junction, Data Bridge/RAS and Rolta Statistical Analyzer to fulfill different objectives of the organization through IT-OT integration.
- ROLTA 3D Analysis and Visualization suite: Rolta provides a customized solution for advanced 3D visualization and analysis of all types of terrain, enabling planners to optimize the deployment of their troops. The Software for ‘Walkthrough’ provides advanced 3D Visualization and Analysis tools for planning operations in all types of terrains. This solution has the ability to create realistic interpretations by 3D rendering and ‘Fly Through’.
- ROLTA SmartMigrate: Rolta SmartMigrate IP automates the migration from multiple BI platforms onto a single consolidated platform. Rolta SmartMigrate uses a pluggable architecture to migrate and consolidate from a variety of analytical and reporting platforms to the customer’s choice of best-of-breed BI platforms. Rolta SmartMigrate is an out-of-the-box solution that provides a high degree of automation.
- ROLTA Imaging Suite: Rolta’s Image Processing Suite facilitates the display and manipulation of maps over gray sale and multi-spectral raster images. Rolta Image Processing Suite is a complete solution for desktop image processing and analysis. It has an easy-to-use interface for the display and manipulation of maps over gray scale and multi-spectral raster images. Rolta Image Processing Suite provides a full set of commands to import, display, geo-rectify, clip, mosaic and enhance raster imagery – typically generated by scanning existing aerial photographs, hardcopy maps, drawings and satellite imageries.
- ROLTA iPerspective : Rolta iPerspective™ Enterprise Suite is a path-breaking solution which provides flexibility in achieving the specific needs of an enterprise and helps organizations achieve rapid ROI through asset consolidation and agile business processes. Rolta iPerspective™ enables organizations to create out-of the-box domain specific solutions, predictive analytics, process management etc., thereby reducing the complexity of managing IT applications. 100% compatibility with popular technology stacks, diverse databases, and various programming environments is ensured due to a vendor and technology neutral approach.
Man behind the Success
Kamal K. Singh, CEO: As Chairman and CEO, Kamal K. Singh has spent the last four decades creating the Rolta group of companies as a multi-faceted organization with a strong base of fundamentals and a wealth of Intellectual Property. He is also Founder Promoter of the Group with Rolta India Ltd., the flagship company of the group, which is listed on the BSE, NSE, LSE and Singapore Stock Exchanges. An Engineering Graduate with a Masters in Business Administration, Kamal is an Executive Committee Member of FICCI, ASSOCHAM and several other prominent trade organizations of India. He is the President of the “Association of Geospatial Industries”, a member of the Board of Governors of IIT Indore and NITIE, and the Honorary Consul-General of Ukraine in Mumbai for the territory of certain Indian States. He has also served as a Govt. of India nominee Director on the Board of one of India’s largest banks – Punjab National Bank.
“We help organizations gain valuable business insights and provide dynamic technology solutions for various verticals, including Utilities, Transportation, Process, Power, Banking and Insurance amongst others.”