Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. is a technology consulting organization specializing in outsourced product engineering services. As a leader in the technology and product engineering space, Cybage works with some of the world's best Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). The company solutions are focused on modern technologies and are enabled by a scientific, data-driven system called the DecisionMines™ Platform of Digital Excellence. This unique model de-risks its approach, provides better predictability and ensures a better value per unit cost to its clients.
Cybage appreciated the value of machine learning early in its existence, as it worked on identifying variables and metrics to continuously predict the changing performance and risks associated with people, processes, and projects. The company’s transformation teams lead the organization together with its business stakeholders. This approach takes advantage of what its business stakeholders know best—the successful delivery of IT projects. This approach also capitalizes on what Cybage’s Data Sciences team knows best—data transformation, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to optimize the structure and platforms on which its IT projects are delivered.
Arun Nathani is the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Cybage Software. Cybage is a data-driven company, and this work ethic primarily originates from Arun’s thought process of giving more importance to how the analysis of data is applied to decision-making rather than the data alone. This thought process has led to the conceptualization of the DecisionMines™ Platform of Digital Excellence, which is a unique data-driven system used for all core decision-making in the organization.
Cybage: Delivering value, Scientifically
Cybage is a software engineering partner for leading technology organizations and independent software vendors (ISVs). The company executes Technology Research & Development (R&D) initiatives and build Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Shrink-Wrap solutions for clients.
Architectural Services: Evolving multi-dimensions of Architecture by applying scientific driven model to meet customers' expectations
Product Engineering: The global Offshore Product Development (OPD) space acknowledges Cybage as a trusted name. Cybage offers end-to-end software development services that help you constantly innovate, optimize time-to-market and gain a competitive edge on new and legacy product portfolios at reduced costs.
- Software Development: Cybage believes that software development should not be restricted to only code creation and project delivery. It is inclusive of an accurate comprehension of the client’s requirements and business goals and, on the basis of this comprehension, recommendations of a cost-effective solution with a fine blend of technology. Cybage’s highly effective solution recommendations and technology proficiency have made its software development methodology stand distinct from its peers. Cybage has supported numerous clients in product lifecycle phases to accomplish product goals.
- Software maintenance: This is one of the important phases of the product lifecycle. It represents the enhancements and improvements to existing software that provides the competitive edge required to stay ahead and succeed in any industry/space. Cybage helps you in accomplishing the task with its proven approaches to application/product maintenance through maintenance or end-client specific releases. The range of these maintenance activities is from small fixes for existing defects to the implementation of new business rules in an established product. Cybage executes well-planned knowledge transition and product ramp-up processes to confirm that the offshore team completely understands the client’s product and business standpoint.
- Software Re-engineering: Any established product becomes obsolete in due course of time. Such a product catalyzes product support and upgrades. This catalysis is difficult and expensive. The solution is to build a product for a wide segment of potential clients. Consequently, several business owners aim migration of their products to a mainstream technology and new platform. To help organizations attain their business goals, we capitalize on our extensive experience of application re-engineering. Cybage has a proven re-engineering methodology that appraises the investments in legacy systems by carefully analyzing the legacy application set and business logic, and then mining with a tool-based approach. Our re-engineering methodology comprises data migration, technology migration system using tool-based reverse engineering, and forward engineering.
Testing and QA:
Cybage brings in a mature testing practice that is responsible for the verification and validation of some of the most complex products of the world’s top IT and product-based companies.
- Automation: Software testing is getting more complicated by the day. User interfaces are getting richer and complex, development cycles are shrinking, and architecture complexity is increasing. Amid all these constraints, the timeline needed to assure the quality of the system is shrinking. All these factors necessitate the employment of a test strategy that can satisfy these constraints and fulfill the required quality objectives.
Cybage has been at the forefront of utilizing test automation for its discerning clientele who have varied automation requirements. By virtue of its experience and expertise, Cybage employs optimum processes across the entire automation life cycle. Cybage has also developed its own state-of-the-art test automation accelerator that is reusable across projects with features such as scheduling, monitoring, codeless scripting, grid-based parallel execution, recovery scenarios, and comprehensive reporting.
- Globalization: Globalization testing is the process of ensuring a particular software performs well in the required locales and culture, taking into consideration all types of international inputs to effectively make the product globally usable. Globalization testing comprises localization and internationalization. Localization and internationalization go hand in hand wherein the product’s localization is done while taking into consideration its internationalization standards and design. Internationalization makes the product virtually usable for any region.
- Mobile: Mobile application testing originated as a minor adaptation of general application testing, but has rapidly assumed a highly specialized quality assurance (QA) flavor given the rapid proliferation of devices, device platforms, mobility standards, and the logarithmic adoption of mobile solutions for a variety of enterprise and consumer applications that were previously reserved to enterprise or home computing. Furthermore, the rapidly evolving mobile solution landscape and the lack of universal standards, tools, and matured segment-specific practices have led Mobile testing to a new level of challenges.
Cybage understands the unique testing needs of the emerging mobile solutions segment and capitalizes on its extensive QA expertise to provide highly mature mobile solutions testing offerings that cover all key facets of Mobile testing needs.
- Performance: Modern-day global web applications are dynamic and distributed in nature to facilitate horizontal and on-demand scalability. These applications necessitate validation of the quality of user experience and performance. Such aspects make Performance testing fundamentally different from and increasingly complex than regular benchmarking.
Establishing precise, purpose-driven Performance testing to address core principal concerns of the application behavior is critical. We engineer Performance testing solutions based on our meticulous understanding of various dimensions of applications such as business SLAs, sub-components, platforms, configurations, and the spread of performance tooling. Cybage understands the unique requirements that arise while testing legacy and newly-formed distributed applications for their performance. Cybage has extensive expertise in providing highly-mature Performance test offerings with the rapid proliferation of standards, tools, and matured segment-specific practices.
- QA Processes: The testing processes followed at Cybage are mature, industry-standard, and proven to work. Right from the inception of a project to requirements gathering to Functional testing to deployment, every phase of your product QA lifecycle is defined, along with the relevant informational artifacts (test plans, test cases, test results, and product quality metrics, among others) that are produced.
For every project that Cybage undertakes, a Quality Assurance Plan and a Quality Test Plan are prepared at the launch of the project. These plans outline all the activities to be performed to meet the quality objectives from the client’s perspective.
- Security: Business websites and applications are major interface points for most businesses in the online world. Their role in the entire business workflow has become increasingly critical. However, the increase in hacking incidents has become one of the major concerns of business stakeholders. To safeguard the applications and increase the confidence of clients in them, an ‘in-depth’ Security testing of business applications is a must.
Cybage offers highly reliable Security testing services to clients, identifying potential vulnerabilities in their applications or products and safeguarding critical data and business logic in these applications. Cybage helps clients to understand, analyze, and act on security vulnerabilities in the right context before an attacker exploits them. The Cybage Security Testing Services follow Application Security testing standards and guidelines as suggested by ‘The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)’. OWASP Security testing guidelines make software security visible, enabling business stakeholders to make informed decisions about true software security risks.
Words of Praise from the Clients
“The Cybage team has done a wonderful job as professionals. Not only do they respond as needed they go above and beyond what is required. We are truly thankful for the continued and consistent great work. I hope the team is being recognized appropriately because they deserve it!”
- Eric Stephens, Manager, IT, CSM Bakery Products North America
“Often at Videology, we work on cutting-edge projects and what I was glad that the team at Cybage was always ramping up their skills which help us put up good solutions.”
- Sanjeev Kapoor, VP Global Infrastructure, Videology Group
“The responsiveness, interaction, and expertise have been very positive and productive. I think we're continuing to build confidence in having Cybage participate in our development and coding environments. This is not an easy task!”
- Scott Protchko, Rodale Inc
Greet the IT Revolutionary Man
Arun Nathani, CEO and Managing Director:
Arun started his career as a software design engineer in the USA and has been contributing to software development and quality management ever since. He returned to India in the early ’90s and founded Cybage with the intention of creating one of the most efficient IT service companies in the world that provides a high-value chain in the product engineering and IT services space. He believes that the right balance must be struck between being ‘customer-centric’ and ‘employee-centric’ in order to benefit from and provide benefits to both entities. He is a strong believer in the empowerment of the society through education and has been instrumental in establishing and promoting two Corporate Social Responsibility wings of Cybage: CybageAsha and CybageKhushboo.
Arun was awarded the ‘CEO of the Year Award’ by the National Awards for IT Excellence. He has also been conferred the ‘CEO with HR Orientation Award’ during the Talent & HR Leadership conference organized by World HRD Congress and ET Now. He was honored with the ‘Global HR Excellence’ award at the Asia Pacific HRM Congress.
Arun is dedicated to staying healthy and is very disciplined about it. He encourages all Cybagians to maintain a healthy physical and mental state in order to attain optimal productivity and a balanced personal and professional life.
“Forming the bedrock of Cybage’s success is our willingness to rethink our organization’s digital charter: it’s not how much data we capture, but how well we turn this data into actionable insights that matters.”