Trizic’s enterprise-grade platform automates the industry’s digital wealth solutions
Trizic was conceived with a goal of helping the wealth industry prepare for, and implement digital wealth solutions. White-labeled and enterprise-class from the start, the firm sought to enable, not compete, withits advisor and enterprise customer base. While other companies tried to replace wealth managers with investor-direct robo solutions, Trizic works closely with banks, credit unions, broker-dealers, and other asset managers to leverage technology that supports and enhances a wealth manager’s ability to deliver meaningful results for their clients.
Deep dive into Trizic
Optimized For Banks & Credit Unions
Trizic offers the only platform designed to work seamlessly between private and retail banks. Its team and partners are focused on delivering fully integrated digital wealth solutions for the banking industry.
- Wealth & Trust: Trizic’s platform creates a seamless, automated solution across your wealth and trust businesses.
- Digital Account Opening: Its digital account opening technology helps you rapidly open accounts and eliminate paper processes that waste time and cost you money.
- Digital Advice: Its digital advice platform allows you to profitably offer small balance wealth or trust accounts, automating your own advice and driving more profit.
- Existing Integrations: Legacy technology is hard to access. The company connects into your existing core banking, trust, brokerage, financial planning, and CRM systems. It provides a single pane of glass that exposes all the data you already have.
- Modern Interface: Easily customize its white-labeled user interface with your branding and deliver the experience that your customers expect.
- Easy Deployment: Trizic’s team has deep experience with retail bank and credit union systems. Trizic’s understand your workflows, guaranteeing a quick ROI.
Automating Advisors Large & Small
Trizic has everything your firm needs to run a digital advice solution that will increase your firm’s revenue while driving down operating costs.
- White-LabeledUi: Easily customize its white-labeled client interface with your firm’s logo, copy, and more. Control your own messaging.
- Robust Advisor Portal: Trizic’s advisor portal provides powerful practice management tools and ongoing monitoring for all of your clients’ life stages.
- Digital Account Opening: Trizic’s digital account opening technology helps you rapidly open accounts and remove friction from your paper-based onboarding process.
- Multi-Custodial Support: Its API-based architecture supports your traditional custodians, as well as home grown custodial and clearing systems.
- Model Management: Create, update, and assign model portfolios and set the frequency for rebalances as well as drift parameters.
- Role-Based Access: Advisors with larger teams have the ability to control models at a firm-wide level, or at the advisor level
The Power Behind Large Deployments
Trizic’s hosted platform was built from the start with the enterprise in mind. Its technology was architected and engineered to deliver cutting edge, end-to-end digital wealth solutions to the industry’s largest, most demanding players.
- Infinite Scalability: Trizic was born in the cloud and moved rapidly to support load balancing, service discovery, microservices, queues, and containers.
- Enterprise Extensibility: The firm’s APIs connect into myriad back-end systems while allowing its customers to build their own mobile, web, and app interfaces.
- Open Architecture: Its technology connects into existing portfolio management systems, giving you one single platform to distribute your own advice.
Drew Sievers, CEO: Drew drives Trizic’s vision to help the wealth industry prepare for and implement digital wealth solutions. Prior to Trizic, Drew was Co-Founder & CEO at mFoundry where he helped revolutionize customer access in the banking industry via mobile banking and payment technologies. As CEO, Drew led the company to an industry leadership position with more than 1,000 bank and credit union clients, before selling the company to FIS Global. Drew also serves as General Partner at early-stage fintech investor, Operative Capital.
“At Trizic, we’re building cutting-edge tools that bring more innovation and efficiency to the wealth management industry. Our team has deep experience with retail bank and credit union systems, and we’re committed to redefining the standards and processes so that our clients can deliver high value, cost-effective wealth solutions to their entire customer base.”