If cloud computing is the right hand of the business world then mobility has also become the left hand as today, there is no chance for the IT and other business organizations to cope up with the emerging trends and technologies without these two. And if one organization is walking on the path where it is using both, cloud and mobile technology, then the path surely leads to the organization becoming a market leader.
SAI Technology has come up with the solutions for cloud and mobility for all, from the big business giants to the small startups. It develops and delivers innovative LTE Cloud RAN, LTE Virtual EPC, LTE Software Defined Baseband (SDB), Mobile Software Defined Network (MSDN), and Software Defined Radios (SDR). It also provides cloud device management solutions.
With the developed 3G/4G LTE Wireless Routing, Access & Backhaul Products, that offer speed, reliability and security to mobile operators, service providers, enterprise customers and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) worldwide, SAI is moving forward to the path of excellence. Dr. Venkat Rayapati, the Founder and CEO, started this venture with the dream to be one of the key enablers for the Next Generation Cloud Mobile Network Architecture. Before SAI, he worked as Vice President of Design Engineering at Chartered Semiconductor, and served as Chief Technology Officer & Chief Operating Officer of Xalted Networks Inc.
Differentiated Products and Services
The company provides the following Products and Services:
|Routers||4G LTE Advanced|
|Wi-Fi||Mobile Cyber Security|
|LTE||Videos and White Papers|
|Backhaul||LTE System Solutions|
The key features of the products include:
– 4G LTE 11ac Eagle Enterprise Router: SAI’s leading product is the Eagle 4G LTE cloud wireless broadband router.
• Gigabit Wireless AND Ethernet Connections
• Advanced Encryption Technologies and Access Control
• Optimized WAN speeds
• Multimedia High Performance
• Supports Cable, DSL, Ethernet WAN, Fiber, T1, E1, WiMAX, 3G/4G and LTE
• User Friendly GUI
• SmartPhone Tethering
• 3G/4G or LTE USB Dongle connectivity with auto-failover
• Backwards compatible with Wireless b/g/n/ac technology
• Advanced Router Options
• Advanced encryption technologies and Access Control
• Security Protocols
– 3G/4G Smart M2M Router: SAI M2M Business Class routers offer high reliability and security protocols with wire line and 3G/4G LTE broadband connections.
• 11 b/g/n 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi
• Timing Control of Internet Access
• Automated access enables data for collection and offload high traffic periods
• Easy to use Web Interface
• Integrate advances Cyber Security technologies to prevent malware or wireless IPS
• IDS with secures IP tunnels
• IPSec tunneling
• Fail-over with Anti-Flap
– Video Distribution Device: SAI Provides very innovative Video distribution device to support mobile Operators and cable operators to provide triple play content distribution and gaming applications.
• 4X4 MIMO technology
• focuses on multi- band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 60 GHz wireless technologies
– 4G LTE Femto: On the base station side of the network SAI has developed the LTE enhanced node B solution to LTE release 9.0 specifications.
• 3GPP Rel-9 Compliant
• Bandwidths of 1.4, 3, 5, 20 MHz
• Support of UE Categories 1,2 3, and 4
• SISO and 2×2 MIMO
• User downlink data rates of 30 Mbps or more
• User uplink data rates of 10 Mbps or more
• S1 and X2 interfaces
– 3G/4G LTE Backhaul: LTE backhaul product is based on innovative technology will support up to 2 Gbps.
• Provide easy installation and high performance wireless connectivity of up to 40km
• IP67 waterproof housing endures almost any harsh environments
• Multiple operating modes including Base station, CPE, PTP and PTMP
• Support 64/128-bit WEP and 802.1X, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK and WPA-PSK&WPA2-PSK, etc
• Support WMM and Quality of service (QoS) for enhanced performance
• Proprietary Antenna Alignment Tool helps identify the antenna orientation with the best signal strength
• Buzzer design helps to determine the device power initial condition
• Super mode to boost the data rate up to 108Mbps
• Advanced management tools like SNMP and Secure Shell (SSH)
• User-friendly Web, SSH and SNMP-based management interface
SAI’s innovative products like, LTE Business or SOHO Class Routers, Picocells, and M2M are ruling the Enterprise, SMB, and Commercial market segments today as these are providing the functionality, performance and ease of use to their clients. SAI Technology’s advanced routing devices are ideal for fail-over and high availability, and virtual router redundancy applications. It supports DSL, T1 or E1, Fiber, cable, or wireless broadband networks. SAI Technology’s reliable, secure, over-the-air technologies accelerate customer deployments of new voice, video and data services, and advanced features that help drive revenue and improve operational efficiency for enterprise networks.
A class apart from others
SAI Technology is a company where the performance of the employees is given great importance. There are various measurement systems and incentive schemes to level and encourage the workers’ performance. Continuously trying to be updated in terms of the products and services, the company treats all the members equal and rewards them if they give their heart and soul for the client satisfaction. It is SAI’s mission to develop infrastructure core building blocks for the Next Generation Cloud Mobile Network.
Dr. Venkat Rayapati, Founder, President & CEO
Prior to SAI, Dr. Rayapati worked as Vice President of Design Engineering at Chartered Semiconductor, and served as Chief Technology Officer & Chief Operating Officer of Xalted Networks Inc. Rayapati also co-founded Portal Player Inc. (now part of NVidia) as their VP of Engineering & CTO. He has over twenty years of experience in telecom, semiconductor design, audio, H.264, video data compression and transmission. Before that he worked at Lucent Technologies as Director of Product Development, responsible for development of the broadband access products. He held several technical positions at Nortel Networks, National Semiconductor (Chief Architect) and AMD (Architecture Manager of K6). Dr. Rayapati was also on the Board of Directors at Digital Video Systems Inc. and has held various technical advisory board memberships at Zarlink Semiconductor and Cornice Corporation. Dr. Rayapati holds a Doctoral degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from University of Montreal, Canada and also from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India. He has also taught several courses at UC Berkeley and UC Santa Cruz in emerging Wireless technologies, optical technologies, VLSI design, RF IC design, LAN, WAN, IP & MPLS related advanced technologies. Dr. Rayapati has published approximately 35 papers in various reputable International Journals and Conferences.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE::
Benchmark Electronics will develop Qualcomm’s biometric patches to monitor vital signs and track patients