IL&FS Technologies Limited (also known as ITL) is a part of the IL&FS group, one of the largest infrastructure and financial conglomerates in India focused towards providing end-to-end solutions in the financial and infrastructure domains.
Deriving from the philosophy of the IL&FS Group, ITL believes in facilitating the development of technology driven social infrastructure to affect the lives of citizens for a better tomorrow. ITL is positioned uniquely in the industry, focusing its solutions towards the Public Private Partnership model to cater to governments and outcome based models to the enterprise sector.
Having matured from being an in-house IT unit of IL&FS doing the IT Infrastructure & ERP implementation, ITL today has transformed into a full blown system integrator delivering sophisticated IT solutions to a gamut of global customers.
A Legacy Begins
The start of the rapid growth of ITL is attributed to the bagging of the country-wide Land Titling and Computerization Project (LTCP) at Philippines in 2007. It kick started the fast track expansion and advancement of ITL to create a brand for itself. From LTCP to this day, ITL has delivered award winning, critical solutions to central ministries & numerous State Governments in India. Globally they are now executing projects in SAARC and Middle East as well.
A well defined focus and purpose has enabled the accelerated growth and recognition for ITL. About their practices, ITL team elaborates, “We intend to contribute towards the Government’s vision of providing world-class services to citizens through active participation in e-Governance projects and offering IT solutions for Smart Infrastructure. Simultaneously, we help enterprises to further their competencies in their core operations by offering services ranging from IT facility management, ERP to business intelligence and analytics.”
Enabling Smart Corporate
ITL’s focus towards enterprise clients is drawn from similar ideologies that tend towards outcome-based approaches; thereby moving towards complete outsourced services. Talking about the enterprise segment, team ITL says, “The manufacturing companies for example need to not only outsource support functions and focus on their core activities, but also enable fast IT deployment. So, with rapid technological advancement, fierce competition, market demands to be nimble with a constantly evolving business model; we believe we are an ideal fit for the market.”
ITL has a culture of current and emerging trends that has driven its business focus since the beginning. In line with the most recent technological advances, ITL today is also focused towards delivering SMAC (Smart, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud) solutions along with assisting various enterprises with their day-to-day operations.
FOUNDING YEAR: 2006
Durga Prasad Y- CEO
Prior to joining IL&FS Technologies Ltd. as CEO, Durga was the Vice President & Business Head of the India and Middle East business of Wipro. With more than a decade of experience in the IT industry, Durga has undertaken various roles and successfully steered critical initiatives and projects. He holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering with specialization in electronics from Nagpur University and has authored numerous articles on emerging industry trends.
VISION: To facilitate the development of Public Infrastructure on a commercial format and provide a wide range of social & financial services
OFFICES: India (Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Guwahati, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai) Philippines and UAE
AREAS OF FOCUS:
• e-Governance:- ITL pioneers the PPP (Public-Private Partnership) model delivering services towards S.M.A.R.T. governance for smarter governments
• Land Governance:- Integrating core technologies for land – Land Registration Information System (LRIS) facilitates thorough, economical and effective land governance
• Smart Infrastructure:- Taking infrastructure to the next level of Smart Infrastructure with world-class ICT integration for sustainable economic development in a Smart City.
• IT Services:- Assisting clients with enterprise-wide IT needs to help them better focus on their core competencies and achieve higher levels of flexibility, speed, and efficiency.
• ERP:- ITL has been successfully implementing ERP solutions for a diverse clientele.
– Enterprise vertical
• SMAC:- ITL blends Smart, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud Computing to deliver the Smart Corporate.
• BPaaS:- Simplifying processes, improving operations by offering Business Process as a Service.
• ERP:- Years of experience in focusing business to their core operations enabling sharper businesses, through smarter planning.
Benchmark Electronics will develop Qualcomm’s biometric patches to monitor vital signs and track patients