With the dawn of Portable Document Formatting (PDF), it has become really easy to format any document. PDF files play a vital role in transferring documents to other places and sending them in original format as compared to other file formats. But formatting issue arises every time whenever a document is sent to others. But with PDF files, one can easily maintain the originality and secure the documents. All you need is just a PDF reader which is freely available on the web.
A sharp mind, Eugene Xiong saw the need for a flawless tool that can enable people to create, collaborate, share, and use documents on any device. And in 2001, Eugene founded Foxit. Today, Foxit is without a doubt, is the best option for PDF solutions.
The Game Changer: Foxit
Foxit is a leading software provider of fast, affordable and secure PDF solutions. Businesses and consumers increase productivity by using Foxit's most cost-effective products to securely work with PDF documents and forms. Foxit is the #1 pre-installed PDF software shipped on one-third of all new Windows PCs, including those from HP, Acer, and ASUS.
Foxit's Software Development Kits (SDKs) help developers reduce costs and improve time to market by easily integrating industry-leading PDF technology into application workflows. This technology shares the same underlying technology that powers Google's open-source PDFium project.
Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has over 425 million users and has sold to over 100,000 customers located in more than 200 countries. Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1/PDF 1.7 standards compliant, they are compatible with every existing PDF documents and forms.
Fast, Affordable and Secure PDF Solutions
Foxit’s popularity has reached a whole another level and its best-in-class solutions are one of the most vital reasons behind this skyrocketing popularity.
End-User Productivity: BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS
- PhantomPDF: It is a powerful PDF editor that supports the complete document lifecycle – create, review, edit, and manage.
- Foxit Reader: Foxit reader is a super-fast, feature rich PDF reader that offers a delightful reading experience in a small footprint.
- MobilePDF: Foxit’s MobilePDF is a mobile reader with powerful business capabilities to be part of an overall enterprise document solution.
Enterprise Automation: ENTERPRISE-SCALE PDF SOLUTIONS
- Rendition Server: It is an on-premise, scalable web service platform which offers company-wide PDF services. It offers its users a controllable yet also powerful PDF conversion infrastructure.
- PDF Compressor: It is a large-scale automation of paper to digital document conversion. The compressor helps in converting scanned and digital documents into PDF and PDF/A for a single unifying file format and makes them more accessible
- PDF Toolkit: Plug-in-play modules to automate high-volume PDF workflows or to integrate into your own applications.
- Ultraforms: It helps in capturing digital data from paper for availability to other systems – faster, cheaper, and higher quality than data re-entry. When users complete a PDF fillable form, a 2D barcode is generated to capture data. That Barcode can then be scanned and the data can be transferred digitally to other systems.
- PDF Security Suite: It helps in consuming, modifying, and protecting PDF on Microsoft AIP environments. The suite provides additional security capabilities such as audit logs, printer restrictions, and screenshot To protect PDFs against actions such as smartphone picture taking, it provides dynamic security watermarks.
- PDF WebForms: The WebForms helps in online form distribution and data collection by converting fillable PDF forms into interactive web pages. All the collected form data is kept in a centralized location for you to quickly reference.
- Mobile Scanning Solutions: Foxit’s mobile scanning solutions are the professional solution for scanning and converting documents on Smartphones and tablets.
Developer Solutions: THE HOME OF PDF DEVELOPMENT
- PDF SDK: Foxit’s PDF SDK provides a complete low-level API for advanced PDF functionality in a cross-platform, enterprise-class tool. It meets all developer requirements for building a powerful PDF viewer and editor from the ground up.
- MobilePDF SDK: It is a Rapid Development Kit for mobile platforms that enables programmers to quickly and easily integrate PDF viewer technology into their apps.
- WebPDF Viewer: It is a High-performance, cross-platform, client-independent solution that reduces developer costs and improves time to market.
- Quick PDF Library: This library is a comprehensive set of high-level PDF API functions designed to make working with PDF files quick and easy.
- PDF SDK ActiveX: Easily add a PDF viewer with a user interface to most Windows applications with the well supported and battle-tested ActiveX technology.
- PDF SDK NET: PDF for .NET is made easy with the collection of stand-alone SDKs to suit the customers’ requirements.
- Premium PDFium: Use the PDFium API with the latest Foxit enterprise quality rendering technology and get peace of mind with developer support from the experts.
- PhantomPDF Plug-in SDK: Extend the functionality of PhantomPDF and Foxit Reader with this plug-in SDK.
Foxit’s solutions integrate seamlessly with its User Productivity, Enterprise Automation and Developer Solutions products, giving its customers a complete PDF solution across their enterprise. So, one can ensure everyone who works with PDF files—from users who handle a few a day to departments that convert thousands an hour—has the functionality they need.
Foxit has developed as a result of organic growth. With every passing year, the company grows to quite a good level. It is not just the growth but also the happy customers. Foxit has marked its territory in the industry and has acquired a massive customer space.
Greet the Chief
George Z. Gao is the CEO of Foxit Software and also serves on its Board of Directors. He has more than 20 years of experience in the software industry in marketing and sales, in addition to software development and project management. Before joining Foxit, George worked for Nortel Networks and Lite-on Communications. He earned his degree of Bachelor of Science in Astrophysics from Nanjing University and his Ph.D. of Science in Astro Technology from Chinese Academy of Sciences in China.
“Innovation is the key to our company’s success. We are the game changers of the industry and we are constantly working for the next big idea.”