Operating since 2009, Standav is a Salesforce consulting and system integration firm recognized by CIO review as one of the 20 most promising Salesforce solution providers.”
Standav Corp is a Systems Integration company located in Santa Clara, CA and Dallas TX with offshore locations in Sydney, AU and Hyderabad, India. They promise and deliver world-class technology execution with customer service that’s second to none. The company has achieved remarkable growth and recognition as one of the country’s most reliable IT services company. Located in two strategic US areas, the heart of Silicon Valley and the fast growing Dallas Fort Worth area, Standav Corp has for the past few years provided its services on major enterprise cloud technologies such as VMware, Sales force, and AWS, to name a few. It is also been recognized for its efforts with a place on INC magazine’s list of America’s fastest growing companies in 2014 and 2015.
- Salesforce implementation – The mix of strategic, technical and managerial expertise of Standav ensures that all aspects of your Salesforce CRM implementation are effectively managed every step of the way. Being a registered Salesforce Consulting Partner the company collaborates with you to optimize business processes and provides customized application development solutions. It helps you define your cloud strategy and architecture. Their presence can be felt in the Salesforce Consulting Services and across several industry verticals.
- CLM implementation – Standav serves you with a Contract Management Software that gives them better visibility into existing contractual obligations, future revenue realizations, contract compliance and audit. The company has extensive experience working with a number of CLM vendors over the years, more recently with Apttus and their primary focus is on Apttus’ Contract Life Cycle Management.
- CPQ configuration – Configure, price and quote (CPQ) application suites provide an integrated set of software applications supporting the configuration,pricing and quote generation activities that accompany solution and negotiated selling. CPQ systems typically include pricing engines, proposal generators, quoting systems, and rules or constraint engines, and are often complemented by approval and authorization workflows. Standav’s current CPQ Implementation services primarily focus on Apttus’ and Big Machines’ CPQ Solutions.
- X-Author – It turns Excel into a complete user interface for Salesforce, enabling users to add and update records for any number of objects from Excel while maintaining the permissions, rules, and security of Salesforce. Users are 10+ times more productive in Salesforce, and organizations can achieve 100% Salesforce adoption. Since the data is stored in the cloud (Salesforce) and accessible by multiple users running X-Author, distributed teams can truly start collaborating using Excel and not have to share/email spreadsheets like before. Standav is an X-Author Platinum Partner and is a leading Consulting and Implementation Services company based out of Santa Clara, CA.
- Infrastructure services – The Managed Storage Area Network (Managed SAN) Service is a fully managed primary data storage service with a dedicated storage platform. It delivers a high available and high performance scalable storage infrastructure capable of supporting heterogeneous server environments. This service is ideal for organizations that do not have, or have elected not to invest in the extensive resources necessary to manage a storage infrastructure in-house.
- Support and maintenance – Using the hybrid Onsite/Off-shore delivery model, the company provides round-the-clock support during the business week. The delivery model not only ensures that their implementations are well supported but also makes sure enhancements and changes are done on-time, keeping its clients’ instances up-to- date. Standav offers different Tiers and support models for all cloud implementations including Salesforce and Apttus.
“Trust, relationships, clear lines of goals and accountability, good internal communication and a strategy to engage everyone effectively are the hallmarks of our consulting offerings.”
Exceptional people, processes, and technology all dedicated to getting the job done right is what sets Standav apart from its competitors. The quality and expertise of the personnel it hires and makes available to its clients is exceptional. They are a pool of talented people who have industry specific technical skills, work ethic and communication skills. The company’s consultants have played key leadership roles on several projects and have the domain and technical expertise needed to make clients successful. Understanding that for technology to work it has to serve real business needs, and that every successful IT service has to be implemented by people Standav first develops a deep perception of the company and its industry needs, which is also a primary differentiator.
Other reasons to choose Standav
- It is a recognized leader in the Salesforce consulting and services space.
- It is a registered partner with Salesforce, Apttus and Oracle.
- 100+ certified Salesforce Resources
- 3 strategic locations in US, India and Australia, along with partnerships with several SI’s distributed across the globe.
“We are result oriented and we stop at nothing until we deliver the promised project on time, within budget and with exceptional quality.”