Started in 2012 under the banner of FoundROI, Disruptive Advertising believes in creating an environment where clients, employees, and the company itself can achieve their objectives and goals. It focuses on everyone’s growth:
- Client Growth: Disruptive works hard to understand what its clients want the most and how it can help them achieve it. Its client’s success impacts the lives of employees, families, and communities
- Employee Growth: Disruptive believes that in order to have happy clients,one needs to have happy employees. It goes above and beyond to help employees develop skills and achieve personal goals
- Company Growth: Disruptive is thrilled with the growth and progress it has had over the past few years. From starting the company in the founder’s basement to an Inc 500 company, its growth has been an amazing and challenging journey
How Disruptive Advertising can help
AdWords& Facebook Ads: With over 2,500 AdWords and Facebook audits under its belts, Disruptive has learned what it takes to become an industry leader. Clients can gettheir free 32-point audit to identify exactly what is and is not working in their campaigns.
Site Experience Testing: After testing over 100 million visitors, Disruptive has learned how to give their audience the experience they need in order to convert. On average, it improves conversion rates by over 50% for its clients in the first 6 months.
Analytics Reporting: Clients can track everything a user does on their site with Google/Adobe analytics, call tracking, tag management, heat mapping, and CRM integrations to measure actual revenue contribution to their business.
Areas of Expertise
PCC Auditing and Monitoring
- Performance Insights: One must be amazed how drastically one can improve campaigns by adjusting account structure, ad copy, landing pages, geo-targeting, and much more. Disruptive’s 32-point audit will identify clear wins in no time
- Settings & Account Structure: Though it may sound unbelievable, Disruptive receives tons of over-complicated accounts, littered with errors in the most basic campaign settings. Its software will immediately identify any settings that have been missed and identify the best account structure to maximize clients’ performance
- Buyer Personas: Unfortunately, there is such a thing as bad revenue. Every business has customers that are more profitable and less profitable. The company’s goal is to ensure clients’ marketing dollars are spent on the customers that buy the most from them for the least amount of headache
- Marketing Strategy: Companies must not waste their money by pointing expensive traffic to their site and simply hoping it will convert. Disruptive’sfull funnel strategy shows clients how to progress each visitor through the sales process with retargeting, email, and other tactics that will maximize every click to their site
- Timelines & Milestones: Clients’ strategy dashboard will contain specific milestones that align with their business. They also include exactly what the team will be doing for the next 30/60/90 days to ensure those milestones are hit. With Disruptive Advertising, one needs to never wonder about what’s going on with one’s campaigns again
Actionable PCC Dashboards
- Goals & Pacing: Clients can have their MTD performance and pace at their fingertips. They can simply login and see everything they need in real-time
- Everything in One Place: Companies must stop logging into 5+ platforms every day just to get performance updates as Disruptive has consolidated all of the major ad platforms into one place to simplify this process so they can spend their time growing their business
- Actionable Insights: Many businesses waste time on reports that don’t provide any value. The company’s flexible reporting technology allows it to create simple and insightful dashboards that will provide meaningful data that it can act on instantly
Pay-Per-Click Management: Clients’ bottom line is the top priority for Disruptive. Unlike 90% of account managers (including most agencies), it optimizes its clients’ PPC campaigns on a weekly basis.
Conversion Rate Optimization: Conversion rate optimization (CRO) can have a huge impact on companies’ online marketing. Unfortunately, all testing is not created equal. The wrong test at the wrong time can waste a lot of time, money, and conversions. However, Disruptive Advertising is an expert in CRO.
Website Analytics: Analytics tracking is the biggest influencer of digital marketing success. From click-to-close, traffic is giving companies opportunities to track, model, and predict their behavior. More often than not, the information provided by site analytics determines whether a digital marketing campaign is a winner or a waste of money.
Meet the Leader
Jacob Baadsgaard, Founder, and CEO: Jake is the CEO and fearless leader of Disruptive Advertising. His face is as big as his heart, and he loves hugs, improving ROI, and coming up with killer account strategies.
“At Disruptive Advertising, we’ve developed an efficient, profit-driven approach to marketing that allows our clients to take their digital marketing to the next level.”