Panaya is a SaaS change automation solution that reduces the time, cost and risk associated with business application change bringing the promise of agile to the world of Enterprise IT.
Panaya knows that if someone had to choose between “quick and dirty” and “slowly but surely”, he would probably choose the latter. But when disruptive change is the new norm, that’s not an option. Panaya offers solutions that help its clients introduce change fast and risk-free. With Panaya, they can deliver change fast and with confidence because the company doesn’t leave anything to chance.
Enterprise Agile Delivery Platform
- Value Stream Management:It is about linking economic value to technical outcomes. Though not unique to the Enterprise, large organizations have specific challenges and needs: siloed teams, waterfall or hybrid operational modes, as well as many non-technical stakeholders. Panaya Release Dynamix links IT and business teams with an intuitive tool that strategically aligns demand streams with the overall business strategy.
- Project and Portfolio Management: Project and portfolio management (PPM) is about understanding the “big picture,” and aligning with it. This demands an ability to identify, rank, position, and select the new application and change delivery projects. One can take PPM to the next level with Panaya Release Dynamix by identifying critical defects (on-time!) and then take immediate action or notify the relevant stakeholder.
- Requirements Management: Requirements management is a continuous process which requires ongoing documentation, analysis, and prioritization of project and change requirements. When lacking full visibility, it can be difficult to monitor and track requirements for large-scale projects. With Panaya Release Dynamix, users make informed decisions and use built-in collaboration and communication to accelerate change requirements.
Enterprise Resource Planning
- Continuous Delivery for SAP: To meet growing competitive demands, enterprises are required to adopt a continuous delivery model where release cadences are measured in days, not quarters and quality is guaranteed. To get there, one can take a modern approach to ALM with a tool which is not only designed for SAP environment but one that also incorporates Agile methodologies ensuring a process-oriented approach which includes collaboration, constant planning, governance, and full visibility and transparency.
- SAP EHP Upgrade: Today organizations are challenged to introduce new business processes that increase efficiency and time to market while reducing efforts and costs. For many organizations, these new business processes require upgrading the core SAP ECC to the latest enhancement package. An SAP EHP upgrade requires the installation of a new SAP software version, a complex task which often takes longer and costs more than expected.
- SAP S/4HANA Business Suite: With SAP S/4HANA Business Suite organizations drive end-to-end digitized operations across business functions and processes with a single, powerful source of information using the in-memory database SAP HANA. Adoption for SAP S/4HANA is growing and businesses are preparing for the move to S/4 HANA,which for many, requires upgrading SAP applications and the challenges of time, cost, impact, and risk.
Salesforce System Changes
- Continuous Delivery for Salesforce: With PanayaRDx for Salesforce.com, one can ensure a safe, fast, release cadence for Salesforce system. Clients will gain the certainty they need when going into production so that they can continuously deliver change with confidence. They can exchange calculated guesswork with clear visibility into their Salesforce delivery pipeline.
- Salesforce Impact Analysis: The more complex the SFDC environment, the more difficult it becomes to foresee the impact of planned customizations and changes. With Release Dynamix, clients gain a 360-degree view of the impact of change, the dependencies, and what they need to do in order to fix them. They can take an innovative approach to risk mitigation and QA, so they can deliver Salesforce change projects with speed and quality.
Jake Klein, CEO: Jake Klein is CEO of Panaya, an Infosys company. Previously, he was a Vice President of the Infosys Innovation Fund and Corporate Development team and is responsible for the IIF investments in Cloudyn and CloudEndure.
Prior to joining Infosys in 2015, Jake spent a number of years at SAP in various Product, Business Development and R&D leadership roles. Most notably Jake led Product Management for SAP HANA from inception to its growth into a billion dollar line of business within SAP.
While at SAP he also held the role of Senior Vice President, R&D, responsible for SAP’s next-generation development experience, SAP River. Jake holds an MBA with distinction from the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business.
“We empower organizations to continually deliver innovation through change across enterprise applications.”