Attention! the education world’s experts and innovators converge at London’s ExCel venue this year for Bett, an annual event that explores how technology can transform and empower educators and their classrooms. As worldwide Bett partner, Microsoft will be sharing hands-on experiences to create an immersive and inclusive educational experience for teachers and students alike.
Microsoft experience at Bett 2017
- Microsoft in Education Booth. Visit the Microsoft booth #E310 on the expo floor, where you’ll discover ideas on how to use Microsoft Windows, Office, Skype, Minecraft, and more for teaching and learning.
- Learn Live Theatre. Microsoft will have a Learn Live Theatre integrated into our booth and sessions in the other Learn Live Theatres. With leading speakers from across the education sector and our own Innovative Educators, these sessions are designed to provide you with takeaways to implement in your own classroom or school. Check the agenda online as we are constantly adding more sessions.
- Microsoft Partner Campus. Join us at booth #C300 where we will showcase technologies from some of our best partners. These include solutions for teaching and learning, connected campus and school experiences, student success and lifecycle management, with special concentration on Microsoft Classroom and School Data Sync, Minecraft and Dynamics.
- Arena Keynote by Anthony Salcito, Wednesday 25th January at 15.10 in the Bett Arena. Join 1,000+ global educators in the Arena for our lead Keynote featuring Anthony Salcito, VP of worldwide education at Microsoft, speaking at the center stage. Anthony Salcito will share a passionate, open, knowledgeable and playful look at how we can create a better future through education together.
- Higher Education Leaders Summit. Microsoft is hosting the Higher Education Leaders Summit to address some of the most significant challenges currently facing senior leaders in higher education.
- School Leaders Summit is one of the centerpieces at Bett and a bespoke set of sessions for school leaders. As the headline sponsor for the SLS, Microsoft will be delivering multiple content and networking sessions.
- STEAM Village presents the latest initiatives, projects and approaches that are shaping STEAM education. As the title sponsor for the STEAM village, Microsoft will be featuring our own Microsoft Maker Space and hosting STEAM partners. The STEAM Village is open to all show attendees.
- Tech Showcase. On Wednesday and Thursday Microsoft will be hosting tech showcases where we will cover everything from Windows 10 and the new Surface products, along with Azure, Dynamics CRM, Office 365 Education and the latest OneNote updates.