50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies 2016
One of the fastest growing Pure Play Software Testing Services Companies: Planit Testing India
Leverage innovative workforce with agile methods and advanced tools to deliver an exceptional customer experience in this digital era.’
Planit Testing India (formerly TenXLabs), a new-age testing lab, offers services that address functional and non-functional QA aspects in the SDLC. The next-gen IT services company with a strong focus on complex problem solving in test automation and performance engineering, has deep expertise in delivering Testing solutions using open source tools for on-premise web and mobile solutions and has a network of 50+ customers across various industries. As Test innovation enablers, Planit Testing also offers business-driven testing and QA services to deliver measurable improvements in quality, improved time-to-market and costs savings.
Founded in 2008, Hyderabad based Planit Testing has been providing simple intuitive solutions to complex problems through affordable low cost solutions to their customer base with successful results.
Ably supported by its Centres of Excellence (COEs), the Planit Testing’s products not only offer simple solutions to complex problems in test automation and performance engineering but also reduce test execution time leading to reduced cost, increase re-usability and scalability and provide an end-to-end approach to solutions resulting in true value added services. Some of its test-frameworks have replaced very expensive testing tools thereby saving significant cost to the customer and are testament to the company’s ability for complex problem solving with simple solutions.
Growing by leaps and bounds
The seven year old company may be a comparatively new entrant in the competitive market, but has made its presence felt since day one of its inception, a fact visible from its enviable list of clients that include Axis Bank, Qpid Health, SDT, Citrus Payments, Accenture, Meridium, Guavus, IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Paypal, Coromandel, Columbia Asia Hospitals, Incessant, ING, to name a few.
With Nexus Venture Partners as its investor, the company has managed to diligently meet its customers’ needs on time and has kept up pace with its competitors -Quality Kiosk, Maveric Systems and Happiest minds.
Creating Business Value through Frugal Innovation
The Skilled and certified team with experience in functional, automation, and performance testing, (ISTQB-certified) has a proven complex problem solving ability in test automation and performance engineering. With real-world test cases and test plans for latest devices in market and well-defined engineering and project management processes that lower costs and reduced time frames, Planit Testing has data-driven best practices, with focus on best quality; delivering top performance and high-value results.
With strong experience in success and expertise in tools, agile development techniques and domain, the company delivers different reports for all stake holders – Summary for management/business users and detailed reports and logs for technical managers. This practice helps in keeping all stakeholders well informed and is critical to the success of a project.
Planit Testing stand apart from its competitors through its offerings as follows:
- Functional Testing: The Functional Testing services help customers enhance the quality and efficiency of applications by focusing on accelerated and optimized testing. Be it a new or maintenance project, large or small, short or long duration project, the functional testing methodology is well structured and flexible and has evolved over multiple projects across multiple domains and projects.
- Selenium Automation: The Selenium automation services help customers handle complex requirements (for example, complex workflows, database interactions and validations, API calls, integrations with other tools) while leveraging best practices and various automation frameworks.
- QTP to Selenium Migration: The QTP to Selenium migration services helps clients to migrate from the licensed QTP tool to open source tool, Selenium irrespective of application complexity (database interactions and validations, integration to test management API calls, etc.). Planit Testing has developed a QTP to Selenium migration tool that can dramatically reduce conversion effort, thus saving substantially on the conversion costs.
- Complete Testing for Mobile Apps: The Company has successfully tested applications on Android mobile using diverse testing strategies to ensure the highest application quality. Planit Testing provides fully-managed Functional and Performance Testing services for Android, iOS, Windows phone and Blackberry to help clients accelerate their development process while lowering operational and management costs.
- Performance Testing: The Performance Testing for Web/Mobile and API services help customers ensure that their high-traffic applications are validated for performance and user experience. The company helps customers effectively address sluggish response time, performance bottlenecks and full-blown failures that could result in lost revenue and damaged reputation.
- Private Crowd sourced Testing: Planit Testing provides access to a pre-selected “crowd” of young and dynamic testers. These testers are well trained by the parent company TalentSprint and have cleared ISTQB certification. The teams help customers strengthen their testing efforts by increasing test coverage in simulated test environments, collecting user feedback early in the development process, and ensuring applications function as intended and are bug-free.