The Ace software corporation SAP announced the next update for the SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA suite, on-premise and cloud editions. As its future sight to help customers across industries and regions race their digital transformation with the next-generation business suite, SAP will deploy a massive wave of simplification and innovation covering the mission-critical business processes across lines of business such as marketing, commerce, finance, sales & services, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing & supply chain, asset management, research & development, and human resources. Additionally, enterprises can now drive end to end digitized operations across their key business functions with the SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management solution. The company announced the latest update at SAP TechEd, being held in Barcelona.
SAP S/4HANA solutions for lines of business combine the digitized core capabilities included in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management with the on-premise and cloud solutions in the SAP portfolio for each line of business such as SAP Cash Management application in finance; SAP SuccessFactors solutions in human resources; the Ariba Network in procurement, and SAP hybrid solutions in marketing and commerce.
“We worked closely with our customers that now evolve in the digital economy to identify where digitized operations can provide the most value,” said Bernd Leukert, member of the Executive Board of SAP, Products & Innovation. “The result is a completely reimagined core, making SAP S/4HANA the first digital core for digital business in the industry. With this delivery, enterprises can drive unprecedented business value with innovative use cases in core financial and operational areas such as logistics to take full advantage of simplified data models and a responsive user experience.”
Key simplifications and innovations
- Optimized working capital with new accounts payable and receivable cockpits
- Decreased stock buffers with a simplified data model in inventory management for real-time, high-volume processing
- Increased visibility with real-time insight into stock and material flow
- Reduced manufacturing cycle time with streamlined material flow for internal requirements and material requirements planning
- Augmented reactivity with real-time monitoring of production orders for flow and critical issues
- Improved operational decisions with easier simulation of supply alternatives
- Lower procurement costs with standard integration to the Ariba Network
- Better customer service with a new sales order fulfillment cockpit to help identify bottlenecks and issues instantly
“Now with the expanded scope of SAP S/4HANA, we are looking forward to simplifying our subsidiary’s business processes in finance, sales, supply chain and beyond. With the intuitive SAP Fiori user experience, SAP S/4HANA will have a positive impact on the digital transformation for our group company and our customers.” as stated by an executive.